Friday 1 July 2011

A New Financial Year

Why is this the heading? well who knows, except that it is; but it has no relevance to this post. I've just spent two days cutting Silas & Miriam from the Solomon Islands talking about a Red Cross program that they and their villages have been participating in over the last three years. Clean water, hygiene, malaria and other health related issues have been addressed very successfully. Two video testimonials. I hope there is some more work coming from this source, lovely guy Jo is doing the shooting and he bought back some really beautiful shots. I hope to link to these videos when they go live.

I want July to be the month of animation, want to keep experimenting with James and start to perfect some technique. Here is our first attempt from May. Completly inspired by the YowaYowa Camera Lady, Natsumi

http://yowayowacamera.com/

She is amazing but I'm sure you'll hear more on her from me ....later.

Our Video (a bit rough but you get the drift)

No comments:

Post a Comment