Monday 26 September 2011

Are you going to Ride To Work????

National Ride to Work Day is on the 12th of October 2011
and when in Melbourne you can get breakfast too! Look I'm sure it is happening around the country but I'm going to focus in on Melbourne.
Breakfast destinations
St Kilda Town Hall is where I think I shall park my bike.....temporarily maybe but maybe my boss will just have to wait until all the food and prizes have been thoroughly digested.
Celebrate your ride with a community breakfast hosted by the City of Port Phillip. Register yourself or your business. There will be prize giveaways, travelsmart maps and bike valet!
 Too good to be true!
Use this day to get out and about on the deadly treadly. Try it, ride it to work, you'll be surprised.
It always seems insurmountable when you are not doing it, even when you are thinking about it. But when you are actually doing it, it's a sinch.
You'll be asking yourself "why have I not being doing this for a long while?"
And Me?
I won't be riding to work  but I will be working the ride.
That's right, I'll be filming the morning for my forth coming documentary, most probably around bayside and the St Kilda Town Hall. So I hope I see you out there, I hope the day is a success in that there are huge numbers turning out for my documentary. But my real hope and dream is that this will translate much beyond one day of promotion and that everyone that participates will continue thier ride to work throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment