Thursday 8 September 2011

The Air that we Breath

Always had a thing for the gas mask? Past life in the trenches? Maybe in the trenches now?
Such an outward sign that there is no more fresh air. A celebration of the micro-climate!
Or is it just a case of beautiful weirdness.
I made this foul stench and I can survive.....at least for a while.
authority still functions
Resistance Persistance
Both of these stills are from the 2011 Athens riots, sub-genre - finance gone awry

Holly Mother Fuck'n Christ
Military Fear
Say No More!

shit?

The modern symbol of the laboured breath
The other side of the clean air debate


effective?
Maybe it's that I just can't hear you speak? I don't know and I don't care but I think it's got to do with that haunting stare. Argh the gas mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment