Thursday 31 October 2013

A Few of my Favourite Things

The wall of talent
Director Jazz in Love

Director of Sapi

                  Director of Prologue to the Great Desaparecido  & Norte, the End of History
Director of Transit
Director of Sana Dati (If Only)
Director of



Director of Our Sunhi & Nobody's Daughter Haewon
Director of Moebius



Director of Safe
Director of Mystery Road



These are some of my favourite directors from Busan.
Certainly not all of them and in no particular order.
But hey! What a bevy of talent and then you look at the whole wall....WOW!
Certainly not a veteran of festivals, esp on this international scale but I was a pig in shit at Busan and if you are partial to cinema of the east I think you would be too. Exciting stuff, so much to see.
With stars in my eyes I'm trying to take a little bit away

No comments:

Post a Comment